- Step by step guide to download and install Malayalam Font (Unicode) Anjali Old Lipi ( AnjaliOldLipi ).
- Please right click here and do save as from the dropdown menu.
- Save the Anjali Old Lipi with Indian Rupee Symbol font Installer ( Anjali&MeeraFontInstaller.exe ) to your computer.
- Run the Installer ( Anjali&MeeraFontInstaller.exe ) to install the anjalioldlipi font in your computer.
- Logout from Kerala Book Store.
- Close this Browser including all the tabs.
- Start Browser, now you should see malayalam.
- If you still have problem, then we recommend you to read this blog and do as described.
- NB : Font will be taken into effect only after restarting your browser.
- Download Other Malayalam Fonts (Unicode).
[ Total 68 fonts, 50 CDAC fonts and 18 other fonts (Meera,Rachana,Raghu,Suruma,Thoolika etc.)]
- Download Other Malayalam Fonts (ASCII).
( Total 140 fonts, 50 CDAC fonts and 90 other fonts)
- * credit goes to respective owners of fonts, CDAC fonts and ISM GIST software are available free from http://www.ildc.in/ website.