Details for font installation in Kerala Book Store
Kerala Book Store is completly a unicode enabled website, so you dont need any special fonts to view this website, if you are having windows XP SP2 or later. But for better rendering and smoothing of malayalam fonts, it is always good to use a malayalam unicode font, which will help you to see all malayalam contents very well, with better rendering and smoothing, than default unicode font that comes with your operating system. So for that we recoment you to install AnjaliOldLipi
font (Copyright: Varamozhi
) If you are using Internet Explorer, you will be able to see this site properly, even if this font is not installed in your computer. But, for other browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, installation of AnjaliOldLipi
is recomented for a proper visibility of the site.
- AnjaliOldLipi unicode font installation and setup in Windows
- Download AnjaliFontInstaller1.03.03.exe
- Install the Font
- Logout from Kerala Book Store
- Restart the Browser
- AnjaliOldLipi unicode font installation and setup in linux / Unix
- Option 1 ) Open the file browser (nautilus or Konqueror). Type fonts:/// in the addressbar. Paste the font AnjaliOldLipi.ttf there. Done!
- Option 2 ) Download AnjaliOldLipi.ttf from here, Copy and paste AnjaliOldLipi unicode font, font directory:- /usr/share/fonts/ or user/local/share/fonts More Info
- AnjaliOldLipi unicode font installation and setup in Mac
The easiest way to install this font is to copy it into ~/Library/Fonts. If you have previously installed version of AnjaliOldLipi, be sure to delete it and do a reboot before installing this version.